Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Brush strokes

K bought the software (Brushes for iphone) on Sunday (We got to know about the software through The New Yorker)....and here is what I could create.

Have to give it to the software...I like painting, but I had given up on it after years of not painting. It was like giving up on a dream -the way you do it - when you have a really long dream list of things you wish you could do - but somehow you never get around doing it. So all my colors and boards and drawing sheets were gathering dust. Hopefully, now onwards, off and on there would be something to add. Its fun, quick and the starting few have been done in the cab or while am whiling away my time. Joy of creation, imagination is unrivalled and am having fun with this software. Starting with some small steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment